Happy Wednesday everyone! Today I don’t have a blog post for you exactly, but rather a frickin’ awesome iPad mini giveaway! You may have noticed the day Halloween ended, Christmas season in all its materialistic glory began. I’m all about keeping things simple during the holidays and remembering to not blow your budget, despite all the temptations out there telling you to do the exact opposite. So while I encourage you to DIY many of your gifts and look for deals wherever possible, I also want to encourage you to enter this giveaway, put on by myself and a number of other great bloggers, to win a new iPad Mini 16GB (which also includes $50 to go towards a case). On top of that, we are also giving away $100 in cash to be split among 4 lucky winners ($25 each)
The total value (including taxes) of this giveaway is approximately $510!
Here are the rules:
- Enter the giveaway using the Rafflecopter form below.
- You don’t need to complete all of the options, but the more you complete, the higher your chances of winning are! Each entry must be accomplished exactly as it is stated.
- Entries will be verified, so please do not lie.
- You can perform each entry type ONE TIME ONLY unless otherwise specified.
- Make sure to leave a valid email in the Rafflecopter email field so we can contact you if you win (or make sure that your Facebook is correct).
- If you already follow/like one of the other blogs, these entries still count, so still sign up!
- The giveaway ends on Wednesday, November 28 at 11:59 PM EST
- Open to everyone
I wouldn’t be able to have this giveaway without of the lovely Michelle over at Making Sense of Cents organizing everything, and the participation from all of these amazing bloggers too:
- Work Save Live
- My Alternate Life
- Mo’ Money Mo’ Houses
- One Cent At A Time
- The Foley Fam
- Debts N’ Taxes
- The Debt Myth
- Unique Gifter
- Messy Dirty Hair
- Money Life and More
- Young Adult Money
Thanks for entering, and check back here tomorrow for a guest post all about life insurance, and Friday I’ll be writing all about the commercializing of the fight against breast cancer.